Thursday 21 August 2014



Hi Guys,

I have been slacking MAJORLY- soz. I don't seem to do well with blogging..
I think I mentioned in a blog post waaaay back about how I wanted to lose weight and that I was gunna stop binging on junk food yadda yadda yadda- Yeah, that didn't go well. I have lost NOTHING, I may have gained weight more than anything. I have no motivation, curse my lazy self.
None of my clothes really fit me, my jeans have holes in the crotch (damn you Joni jeans, never buying you again) and I am confined to tube skirts and not much else. If anyone has any jean recommendations that would be wonderful! FYI, they have to be high waist jeans.

I have to say thought I HAVE been doing some exercises- dancing around to Wu Tang counts as exercise right? Booty jiggling and looking like a fucking nob is what I mean by dancing, by the way.

Seeing as my holiday is basically 3 weeks away, the weight loss isn't looking likely. I tried on my bikinis last night, can't wait for my fellow holiday goers to catch a glimpse of my butt eating my bikini bottoms..

A positive thing about my bag is I have been speaking to some new people who also have them, which is absolutely lovely! I came across a girl on Instagram (I found her via #getyourbellyout) last night. I have been posting more on my Tumblr too (www.prettygutless.tumblr.com) which has also resulting in me talking to new people and sharing our bag pictures, yay!
Share the bag love everyone!!



Hope everyone's well!
Enjoy Wu
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment